Save time and reduce costs.
Get the Learning Buyer’s Kit
Download Learning Buyer’s Kit
5 essential templates to build a learning automation case. Get management on your side!
SilkRoad Learning Features
Offer One-Stop Convenience: Employee Learning Portal
Offer every employee a personal learning portal to develop new skills, launch courses, enroll, view learning plans, and connect with peers.
- Create branded learning centres with audience-specific catalogues, coursework and user interfaces.
- Mix online courses or combine elearning courses and classroom training for maximum flexibility.
Build Your Learning Library Quickly and Easily
Build your learning library the way you want, from basic to more advanced offerings. Access them whenever you want. Manage learning content easily.
- Customise catalogues to reflect employee-specific training requirements.
- Configure training by departments, roles, titles, or any external audiences.
- Handle learning plans, catalogues, scheduling, registration, and reporting effortlessly.
- Deliver content consistently to all employees for self-paced learning.
Automate Learning Processes and Tasks
Automate manual tasks to reduce administrative workload and increase productivity. SilkRoad Learning lets you:
- Tailor the online learning/ e-learning experience using rules and workflow tools.
- Import courses using SCORM and AICC
- Add courses from your existing content or from third parties.
- Create and edit dynamic courses with easy-to-use HTML editor.
- Repurpose content by adding SCOs into existing or new courses.
Gain Complete Visibility
Use standard and custom built-in reports, to quickly identify gaps in comprehension so you can 3 training on the most impactful content. SilkRoad reports are easy-to-generate, provide comprehensive views of employee accomplishments and support audit requests. Any report can be configured to generate at a specific time and automatically email a report link to designated administers or supervisors so they can keep up-to-date on training progress.
Jump Start Training with Off-the-Shelf Courses
SilkRoad partners with Learning Content providers and makes their pretested and guaranteed-to-work content available for immediate use. Add specific courses to your learning catalogue or as a complement to your training programmes, such as anti-harassment, Microsoft Office, or other professional development modules.
Ensure Learning Keeps You in Compliance
With SilkRoad it’s easy to avoid compliance audit “red flags.” Ensure that employees fulfill required training by monitoring compliance, assigning required learning, and approving learning plans. SilkRoad automation:
- Assigns compliance courses based on four job-related categories.
- Launch or schedule training directly from compliance automatic assignment and reminder e-mails.
- Tracks compliance re-certification automatically, adding or deleting courses as needed.
- Creates separate certification lists for specific or additional coursework.
- Automatically generates and sends links to reports in email.
Use Skill Observation Assessments in the Field
When learning assessments happen in the field post training, SilkRoad’s mobile-friendly checklist features make it easy to verify or validate how well an employee follows a predefined process or procedure. Simple and easy for supervisors to check off required skills and level of competence for processes such as medical protocols, engineering procedures, installation guides, etc.
Advanced Learning Features
Add Ecommerce Training Revenue
Turn your training content into a revenue stream. Combine your brand with the convenience of eCommerce and an array of flexible pricing options.
- Process payments.
- Define catalogue items.
- Create product packages.
- Manage multiple pricing models.
- Offer discounts.
Tokens make your e-commerce business easy to administer. Learners simply redeem tokens for training, eliminating the need to continuously use credit cards. Learners simply purchase a quantity of tokens to be used as training is needed.
Take Advantage of All Media with SCORM/AICC Compliance
Import SCORM/AICC content and various file formats e.g. Word, PowerPoint, PDF, Audio (Mp3), Video (Mp4), etc.